Carrot Apple Slaw
With crunchy carrots, sweet and tart apples, dried cranberries, salty feta cheese, and a creamy dressing, this Carrot Apple Slaw is a refreshingly sweet and savory salad for summer!
- 1 large sweet red apple
- 1 large tart green apple
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 10 ounces raw matchstick carrots (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Core apples and cut into thin slices; cut slices into matchsticks (you should have around 3 1/2 cups julienned apples). Place in a large bowl and toss with lemon juice. Add carrots and stir to combine.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here