CARAMEL CAKE – KETO LOW CARB RECIPE
Love at first bite with this keto caramel cake. Your tastebuds will dance for joy and you won't believe it's low carb and sugar free! Tender almond flour vanilla cake with a rich caramel glaze.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 batches sugar free caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease 2 8-inch round cake pans. Cut parchment to line the bottoms of the pans and grease the parchment as well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, whey protein, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time and scrape down the beaters and bowl as necessary. Beat in the vanilla extract
- Click here to get more instructions