CANDY CANE FUDGE
This Candy Cane Fudge recipe is incredible! Creamy, smooth and loaded with candy cane flavour! A must make Holiday Treat.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup candy canes finely ground I use pink/red coloured, cherry flavoured
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 12 oz white chocolate chopped chips will work
- 1 7oz jar jar marshmallow creme
- Line 8x8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Using a food processor, grind about 6-7 candy canes to a fine sugar consistency to equal 1/2 cup
- In large mixing bowl stir together white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. Set aside.
- Click here to view full recipe