Cabbage Sauteed with Chicken
Succulent cabbage sauteed with tender chicken and vegetables. Just a few ingredients and about 15 minutes of active time make up this delicious dinner. This is my #1 Best Recipe yet!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 medium carrots (shredded)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce optional
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Warm up a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, slice the cabbage into thin strips, just like you would for coleslaw.
- Add the paprika and tomato paste to the chicken. Stir, and then sauté for another five minutes.
- Click here to view full recipe