Bulletproof® Coffee Ice Cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks, whole
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 drops apple cider vinegar (or lime juice)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Brain Octane® oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, grass‐fed (or Bulletproof® Ghee)
- 12 oz Bulletproof® Coffee, freshly brewed or cold‐steeped using 6 tbsp of ground Bulletproof® Coffee
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- stevia (or equiv), to taste
- 3/4 c heavy whipping cream (or coconut cream)
- Blend everything EXCEPT the water / ice in a blender.
- Add water or ice and blend some more. Aim for a yogurt-like thickness and texture.
- Add more water or ice for a firmer, icy texture. Add more heavy cream for a smoother, creamier texture.
- Click here to view full recipe