Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
This is for the Buffalo chicken lovers who want a dish they can really tuck into and enjoy without any guilt. Drizzling the twice baked squash with creamy ranch dressing or a sprinkling of blue cheese (sorry, not Whole30) takes it over the top. You just might want to hide any leftovers – it’s that good!
- 1 ¼ lbs chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved (about 3 lbs.)
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup Tessemae’s Mild Buffalo Sauce (or make our easy Homemade Buffalo Sauce)
- Optional: 1/4 cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch Dressing or Homemade Paleo Ranch Dressing
- Optional: 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (omit for Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice both ends from squash and discard.
- Stand squash up on one of it’s cut ends and use a large knife to cut the squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop seeds and stringy insides out using a large spoon.
- Click here to get more instructions