BUFFALO BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS
A spicy twist on the classic protein-packed appetizer or snack, lighted up with Greek yogurt.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot) or less if you prefer, but add apple cider vinegar for a total of 2 Tablespoons of liquid, plus additional for garnish, if desired
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese plus additional for garnish, if desired
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley or dill for garnish, if desired
- Cut each hard boiled egg in half and place the yolks in a small bowl, and the whites on a serving plate.
- Add the Greek yogurt, dry mustard, hot sauce (and vinegar, if using), and blue cheese, and mash together with a fork, stirring until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here