Blackout Chocolate Cupcakes and Blackout Frosting
Deep, dark chocolate cupcakes. A different take on the classic Hershey's Special Dark recipes, with a couple twists that will please the chocolate lovers on your guest list!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1.75 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- .5 lime fresh squeezed
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoons Baking powder
- .5 cup Vegetable oil
- .75 cup Cocoa Noir powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coffee hot, fresh brewed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans or line 28 to 30 muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine milk and lime juice in a bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken. Then add eggs and vanilla and whisk together.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here