BEST EVER VEGAN SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE WITH PECAN CRUMBLE
The best ever vegan sweet potato casserole with pecan crumble. Super easy to make, naturally sweetened with a delicious creamy base and a sweet & crunchy toasted topping. The perfect dish for the holidays!
- 3.5 pounds sweet potatoes (about 10 cups or 4 large sweet potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter (or normal butter if not vegan)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt & cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup pecans
- ⅓ cup AP flour (or flour of choice)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 4.5 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt cinnamon (optional)
- Peel and chop your sweet potatoes into medium size chunks.
- Place in a large pot with water and a healthy pinch of sea salt.
- Bring pot to a boil then lower to medium/high and boil until sweet potatoes are fork tender (about 15 minutes).
- Get full recipe >> Click Here