BEST EVER AMERICAN GOULASH RECIPE
This American version of Goulash is the most comforting of all comfort food. It is warm, delicious, filling, irresistible and easy to prepare. It is the perfect weeknight family meal!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Two 15-oz. cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- Two 15-oz. cans tomato sauce
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 16-oz. box elbow macaroni
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain grease. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and elbow macaroni to the pan.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Click here to get more instructions