BANH MI BOWLS WITH STICKY TOFU
- 1 pack tofu
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or other high heating oil)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (regular or gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce (regular or gluten-free)
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 pack rice noodles
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced or shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage, or picked red cabbage
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- sesame seeds for topping
- Lets start by preparing our sticky tofu.
- Chop the tofu into cubes, and place in a hot pan with the oil on medium-high heat.
- Allow to brown, approximately 3-5 minutes, and then flip the cubes to brown on each side.
- Click Here to view full recipe