BANANA SPLIT FLUFF SALAD
This Banana Split Fluff Salad is an easy fruit salad loaded with all your favorite banana split toppings. Stir everything into one bowl, and it's ready to go.
- 1 - 3.4 ounce box instant banana pudding
- 1 - 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 - 10 ounce jars maraschino cherries, halved and patted dry
- Stir together the pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened.
- Fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula.
- Gently stir in the marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, bananas, and cherries.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here