Banana Pudding Cheesecake
- 2 blocks (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 3.4-oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 c. whole milk
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 3 bananas, sliced, plus more slices for garnish
- 30 Nilla Wafers, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip, for serving
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until fluffy and no clumps remain.
- Add sugar and beat until combined. Add heavy cream and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 3 minutes in the fridge until thickened. Fold into cheesecake mixture until combined.
- Click here to view complete instructions