BANANA BLUEBERRY FRITTERS
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (or plain flour) *See note 1
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil for frying *See note 2
- Mash bananas and then stir in the flour and cinnamon.
- Add the blueberries and stir through.
- Heat a non stick frying pan on high and add the coconut oil.
- Reduce to a medium heat and spoon 1 tbsp of batter into frying pan per fritter.
- Fry fritters until brown on both sides
- Click here to view full recipe