BAKED PUMPKIN DONUT HOLES
Baked pumpkin donut holes coated with cinnamon and sugar. These make the perfect breakfast for fall!
Pumpkin Donut Holes:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cinnamon Sugar Coating:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan well with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, egg, milk, unsalted butter, and vanilla until fully combined.
- Click here to view full recipe