BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken, a perfect chicken finger recipe for dinner tonight! Kid friendly and super easy to make
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (2 teaspoons, if using bottled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken into "fingers" - cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout.
- Click here to view full recipe