Bacon Beer Cheese Dip
- 16 wt oz cream cheese (full fat)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat)
- 5 wt oz shredded mozzarella (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 wt oz shredded cheddar
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- ¾ cup IPA or Pale Ale Beer
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, cheddar, smoked paprika, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, cornstarch and beer to a food processor. Process on high until smooth and well combined, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in most of the copped bacon, reserving about 2 tablespoons.
- Click here to view more instructions