AVOCADO TUNA MELT
Avocado, tomato, tuna salad, and muenster cheese on crunchy toasted whole grain bread.
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 15 ounces white chunk albacore tuna (3 cans)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise (can use light, if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 1 large tomato (sliced)
- 4 sliced muenster cheese
- Lightly toast each slice of bread.
- While the bread is toasting, make the tuna salad by combining the tuna, mayonnaise, dill, onion flakes, garlic powder, and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Place the toasted bread on a baking sheet.
- Click here to view full recipe