ANGEL BERRY TRIFLE
An Angel Berry Trifle that's perfect for Easter brunch made with fresh berries, angel food cake and an out of this world vanilla pudding and cream cheese custard.
- 1 oz instant sugar free vanilla pudding (1 package)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 6 oz cream cheese I used whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 oz whipped cream I used cool whip
- 1 angel food cake prepared and cut into cubes
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- In your mixer whisk the milk and pudding mix together for a couple minutes or until firm. Pour into another bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer add yogurt, cream cheese and sour cream and beat until smooth. Fold in pudding and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Place a third of the angel food cake cubes in a 4 quart trifle bowl.
- Click here to view more instructions