AMAZING DRY BRINED ROAST TURKEY
Dry-brining is such simple technique, and it results in a moist, flavor-packed roast turkey.
- 1 12 lb turkey
- 3 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp diced rosemary or other herb optional
- melted butter optional
- Remove giblets, and rinse & pat dry your turkey.
- Measure out approximately 1 tbsp kosher salt per 4 lbs of turkey and place in a small bowl.
- If using herbs, stir 1 1/2 tsp diced herbs into the salt.
- Sprinkle a little salt into the cavity of the turkey. Distribute the remaining salt over all surfaces of the turkey, concentrating a little more on the meatiest areas.
- Refrigerate turkey on an uncovered platter for at least 1 hour per pound, but up to 48 hours.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here