This 7Up Cake is like sunshine on a plate. A moist and delicious lemon-y cake that starts off with the a boxed cake mix and is topped with the most amazing homemade lemon icing drizzled on top. SO good!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 4 oz small box instant lemon pudding
- 3/4 cups 7Up or similar lemon lime soda
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Spray 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the cake ingredients (cake mix, pudding, 7up, eggs and oil).
- Get more instructions Click Here