5 MINUTE HOMEMADE BLENDER EGGNOG
This light and deliciously creamy homemade eggnog can be made in just 5 minutes in your blender! Nothing hits the holiday spot more than a cup of eggnog!
- 4 large eggs the freshest you can find
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (or superfine sugar)
- 1/2 tsp dried nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 oz cognac (about 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp)
- 3 oz bourbon (about 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Add whole eggs to blender and blend on MED speed (or LOW if you only have a HIGH and LOW setting option) for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and blend another 20 seconds.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, cognac, bourbon, milk and heavy cream and blend until combined, about 10-15 seconds.
- Click here to get full of recipe