5-INGREDIENT TURKEY SLIDERS
These 5-ingredient Turkey Sliders are easy and perfect for parties, game days, or any other gatherings! Ooey gooey cheese and delicious smoked turkey make a wonderful combination!
- 1 pack Hawaiian Rolls
- 3/4 cup whole grain mustard or honey mustard
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 9 oz smoked turkey
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cut the rolls lengthwise so you have two big pieces.
- Spread 1/4 cup mustard and mayonnaise on each side of the rolls. Place the bottom roll in a pan, top with half of the turkey, Swiss cheese and the rest of the turkey. Place the other half of the rolls on top
- Click here to view full recipe