100 CALORIE CHOCOLATE ORANGE MUFFINS (VEGAN)
Moist, light & chocolatey muffins with all the flavour and a fraction of the calories!
- 180 ml / 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Zest and juice from 1 medium orange
- 190 ml / 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Optional 1 tsp natural orange flavouring
- 125 g / 1 1/4 cup spelt flour*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 g coarsely chopped dairy-free dark chocolate**
- Optional A few dark chocolate chips for decorating on top
- Preheat the oven to 170c / 350f and line a muffin tin with 12 liners.
- Mix the almond milk, orange juice and zest, agave nectar and orange flavouring in a bowl or jug.
- In another bowl, stir together the spelt flour, baking powder, bicarb and cocoa powder.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here