WITCH HAT CUPCAKES
- 12 chocolate cupcakes
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 12 Hershey's chocolate kisses
- 1 batch cream cheese frosting (exclude the cinnamon)
- green and orange food coloring
- white and orange sprinkles
- After making the cream cheese frosting, separate 1/2 cup of the frosting into a separate bowl.
- Color the larger amount of frosting green, and color the smaller amount of frosting orange.
- Gently split the Oreo in half.
- Place a very small spoonful of orange frosting in the center of the top of the Oreo cookie.
- Place a Hershey's kiss on top and press down. Add some sprinkles. Set aside.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here