WHITE CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS TREES
- 12 oz. package of Wilton white or bright white candy melts
- green & red holiday sprinkles
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks (not the larger rods)
- 1-2 small sandwich baggies
- kitchen scissors
- 1-2 foil lined baking sheets
- Place the candy melts in a microwavable safe glass dish. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Remove from the microwave and let cool a few minutes.
- Once the chocolate is cool but still melted, scoop it into the sandwich baggie, squeeze the extra air out and make a small snip in the bottom corner of the bag.
- I thought these were pretty easy to make but if you want, do a practice run a few times….
- Get full recipe >> Click Here