Ultimate Keto Gravy
- 2 tbsp ghee - you can make your own (30 g / 1.1 oz)
- 1 medium white onion (110 g / 3.9 oz)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (you can make your own)
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped sage or 1 tsp dried sage or any herbs of choice
- 1 tsp lemon zest, use organic unwaxed lemons
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dried porcini mushrooms (15 g / 0.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut milk (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
- 2 cups bone broth or chicken stock or vegetable stock - you can make your own bone broth (480 ml / 16 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup water to soak the mushrooms (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
- salt and pepper to taste (I like pink Himalayan salt)
- Add water to the porcini mushrooms and soak for about 30 minutes. Peel and dice the onion and garlic. Chop the sage and zest the lemon.
- Add the garlic and onion into a hot pan greased with ghee and cook over a medium heat until translucent. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add the lemon zest and sage and cook until the onion is golden.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here