TURKEY QUINOA STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
- 1 pound Ground Turkey Breast
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 1/4 cup Chicken Broth (Low Sodum), separated
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2-3 large bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add olive oil. Sauté onions and garlic, stirring occasionally until fragrant (a couple minutes).
- Add ground turkey, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Break up the turkey using a wooden spoon/spatula, allowing it to brown (4-5 minutes).
- Read full recipe >> click here