TRIPLE DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE BROWNIES
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup +3 tbs (regular) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup + 3 tbs dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed at room temperature
- 1 whole package Oreos (30 cookies)
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tsp shortening
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place butter, both cocoa powders and sugar in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until butter is melted.
- Mix everything together until smooth. Stir in eggs and vanilla until combined. Pour in the flour and mix until everything is completely combined. The batter will be very thick and glossy.
- >> Click Here for complete instructions