Thin Mint Chocolate Poke Cake
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) Devil's Food cake mix
- (plus the water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box)
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 Thin Mints Girl Scout cookies or Keebler grasshopper cookies, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring (optional)
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Remove from oven and let cake cool completely.
- Using a wooden spoon handle, poke holes all over the cake.
- In a large bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding mix and cold milk. Immediately pour mixture evenly all over the top of the cake, ensuring it gets in all the holes. Crush 4 of the Thin Mint cookies and spread crushed cookies all over the top of cake. Cover with saran wrap then place in fridge to set and chill for an hour or up to overnight.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here