SWEET CHILI PINEAPPLE SAUCE
Sweet and spicy Chili Sauce with pineapple. Once you try This simple homemade Sweet chili sauce recipe, I am sure you would stop buying it from the store. Basic ingredients such as chili flakes,sugar,vinegar go into this beautiful sauce. The addition of pineapple gives the sauce a good kick.
- 1.5 cups white sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar or Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1-2 tbsp Red chili flakes ( I have added 2 small dry Bird's eye chili while making flakes)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (optional )
- 1 teaspoon salt (more as per taste)
- 2 tbsps cornflour
- 4 tbsps water cold
- In a large heavy bottom pan add sugar, pineapple juice , vinegar , salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add chili flakes, minced garlic and ketchup.
- Boil on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here