STRAWBERRY POUND CAKE
- 3/4 cup or 175 g softened butter
- 1/4 cup or 60 ml milk
- 1 1/2 cups or 290 g regular sugar
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 9 oz or 250 g Fresh Strawberries, mashed
- 1 3/4 cups or 225 g Plain / All purpose flour (sieved)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 160 C, Gas 3, 310 F. Grease and line your baking tin.
- Get all your ingredients ready, i.e mash the strawberries so there are chunks, i.e don’t over mash!, sieve the flour, and add the salt and baking powder to the flour etc.
- Start with making the cake batter by creaming the butter and sugar until a pale light colour.
- Read full rccipe >> click here