STRAWBERRY COCONUT BREAKFAST BAKE
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder omit for Paleo/Whole30
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk I use flax milk
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 inch square pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together your dry ingredients: coconut flakes, walnuts, chia seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Now add in coconut oil and mashed banana. Add wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here