Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 70 g strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 150 g cream cheese, softened
- 60 g butter or coconut oil, softened
- 0 g powdered erythritol OR 10–15 drops liquid stevia
- 1 vanilla bean OR 1/2–1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Place the cream cheese and butter (or coconut oil) cut into small pieces in to a mixing bowl. Leave at room temperature for 30–60 minutes until softened. Make sure the butter is softened, otherwise it will be difficult to mix and achieve a smooth texture. Do not microwave the butter – the mixture needs to stay firm.
- Meanwhile, wash the strawberries and remove the green parts. Place them into a bowl and mash using a fork or place in a blender for a smooth texture.
- Add the powdered erythritol (or stevia), vanilla extract and mix well. Before you mix the strawberries with the remaining ingredients, make sure they have reached room temperature.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here