SPICED PUMPKIN, CARROT & SWEET POTATO SOUP
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion (peeled and sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 400g, peeled and roughly diced)
- 2 large carrots (about 200g, peeled and roughly diced)
- 400 g pumpkin or squash flesh (peeled and roughly diced)
- 1 eating apple (cored and roughly diced)
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g butter
- Pepper and salt to taste
- In a saucepan, heat the oil, and fry the onion until translucent.
- Add the garlic and fry until turning golden. Add the cinnamon and allspice and cook until fragrant.
- Add the sweet potato, carrot, and pumpkin and fry for another few minutes.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here