S’mores Popcorn Recipe
- ½ cup popcorn kernels or 1 bag of microwave popcorn (unbuttered)
- 1 bag (2 cups) milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups graham cracker pieces and crumbs
- Begin by popping your popcorn. Spread it onto a cookie sheet (or the counter) lined with parchment paper.
- Prep by breaking up about 2 cups of graham cracker bits.
- Melt 1 cup of milk chocolate chips and a small scoop of shortening (to thin the chocolate for drizzling) in the microwave. Spoon it into a small Ziploc bag while still VERY hot. Snip a corner off of the Ziploc bag and use it like a frosting bag to drizzle the chocolate all over the popcorn, zig-zagging back and forth. This helps the popcorn stick together and “grab” the other ingredients.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here