Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Marsala
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (About 2 lbs)
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Buttered Noodles with Parmesan cheese for serving
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat. Brown chicken thighs for 2 minutes on both sides. Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add mushrooms to the skillet and reduce heat to medium.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
No comments for "Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Marsala"
Post a Comment