Santa Fe Chicken Salad Wraps
Sante Fe chicken salad wraps are loaded with a flavorful creamy dressing, chicken, beans, corn, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado. A few minutes to prepare the chicken salad is all you need for a no oven dinner that is sure to be delicious and filling!
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- juice of 1 lime
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 3-4 green onions, diced
- chopped cilantro, to taste
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded or chunked
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can corn (14.75 oz) any variety, I like using the fire-roasted corn
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- large (burrito size) flour tortillas
- Combine all creamy dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, red bell pepper, corn, and black beans.
- Pour the creamy dressing over top and mix until everything is combined and creamy.
- Read full instructions >> Click Here