RICE KRISPIES RECIPE: TURKEY LEGS FOR THANKSGIVING
This is also a fun treat to make for Thanksgiving class parties at school that the kids will absolutely love! You will love that these really only take just minutes to make…so easy!!
- 8 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- 6 Pretzel Rods
- 1 Bag White Candy Melts
- 1 10 oz. bag Mini Marshmallows (reserving 24)
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Break your pretzel rods in half and melt your white chocolate according to the directions….
- Dip the ends of the pretzel rods into the chocolate just at the tip…
- Press on two mini marshmallows…
- Let that set for about 5 minutes…
- Dip the pretzels back into the chocolate covering almost to the other end….
- Read full recipe >> Click Here