PUMPKIN PIE CRUNCH CAKE
Pumpkin Pie Crunch is the easiest way to serve pumpkin pie to a crowd! A rich layer of pumpkin pie is topped with pecans and a simple 2 ingredient streusel for the perfect fall dessert!
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup pecans , chopped
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Gently sprinkle the cake mix powder over the pumpkin mixture top with pecans.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here