Peppermint Meltaway Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup candy canes or hard peppermint candy, crushed
- Combine butter, powdered sugar and peppermint extract in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. In a separate bowl, combine flour and cornstarch.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture and beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm at least one hour.
- Read full recipe >> click Here