PECAN PIE CAKE ROLL
Pecan pie filling rolled into a light sponge cake make this pecan pie cake roll a perfect Thanksgiving dessert.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Water , cold
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill organic unbleached white all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Butter nut flavoring
- 2 c Pecans , chopped
- 1/2 c Confectioner's sugar , for dusting towel
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a greased jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 3 minutes.
- Gradually add sugar; beat eggs in a mixer on high for 2 minutes or until mixture becomes thick.
- Stir in water and butter nut flavoring.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here