PEANUT BUTTER MOLTEN LAVA CAKES
This is the low carb peanut butter dessert of your dreams! Ooey gooey grain-free peanut butter lava cake. Get it while it's hot!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- Low Carb Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 4 small (about 1/2 cup capacity each) ramekins very well. I used both butter AND coconut oil spray.
- In a medium-sized microwave safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Cook on high in 30 second increments until melted. Stir together until smooth.
- Whisk in powdered sweetener until smooth. Whisk in eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Then whisk in almond flour until smooth.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here