Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- 1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 8oz (225g) Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup (28g) Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend the peanut butter, erythritol, cream cheese and vanilla essence together. I used a hand blender but a sturdy arm and a wooden spoon would do it.
- Press a large teaspoon of the mixture into an ice tray or alternative, make a ball. If you make a ball shape, place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- Pop the ice tray/balls on parchment paper into the freezer for about an hour until they firm up.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water (bain marie) and add the coconut oil. Stir until melted and cool slightly.
- Take the peanut bites out of the freezer and dip each bite into the chocolate mixture and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. You may want to double dip the pieces in the chocolate..
- Get full recipe >> Click Here