Panera Mac and Cheese Recipe
This Homemade White Cheddar Mac and Cheese is a copycat of the delicious Panera Mac and Cheese Recipe. You only need a short list of ingredients to make this restaurant copycat at home for a fraction of the price!
- 1 16-ounce box, Medium Pasta Shells
- 1/4 cup, Butter
- 1/2 cup, All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cups, Milk (2% or whole)
- 6 slices, White American Cheese (chopped)
- 8 ounces, Extra-Sharp White Vermont Cheddar (shredded)
- 1/2 Tbsp, Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp, Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp, Hot Sauce
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a medium sauce pan. Add in the flour to make a roux, whisking constantly.
- Cook about 1 minute before whisking in the milk. Continue whisking as the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here