PALEO GENERAL TSO’S CHICKEN
- 4 chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup of tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (this kind has no coconut flavor)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder (you can add more if it doesn’t thicken)
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- scallions to sprinkle on top
- Dredge the chicken in the tapioca flour, making sure it’s coated.
- Cook on all sides until golden brown and crispy.
- While you’re cooking the chicken, in a medium sized pan add the coconut oil, sesame oil, ketchup, coconut sugar, coconut aminos and balsamic.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here