Oreo Reindeer Pops
- 24 cream-filled sandwich cookies (like Oreos)
- Small twist pretzels
- White chocolate chips
- Red sixlets (or other small red candies)
- 1 lb melting chocolate wafers
- 24 lollipop sticks
- Cut the pretzels in half, then use a light sawing motion to cut off the piece in the center where the halves were joined. (Be careful during the step, because the pretzel halves will easily break.) Repeat until you have 24 sets of pretzel antlers.
- Melt the chocolate wafers in the microwave, stirring after ever 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
- Dip the tip of a lollipop stick in the melted chocolate, and carefully insert it into the center of a sandwich cookie, so that it extends up at least 1/2-inch. Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper, and repeat until all of the cookies are skewered. Refrigerate the tray for 5-10 minutes, until the chocolate is set.
- Get full instructions >> click here