OREO PEPPERMINT CRUNCH COOKIES
These easy Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies get a holiday twist from chocolate cookies and peppermint chips. They will disappear as fast as you make them.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 8 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Oreo cookie chunks
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, butter, egg, extracts, and cream cheese. Beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the cookie chunks, peppermint crunch pieces and chocolate chips gently. Refrigerate the dough for 30-60 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> click here