One-Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta
One Pot Alfredo! This creamy pasta is full of so many great flavors. Quick and simple, perfect for weeknight eating, serve this one for dinner anytime.
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced or cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Place pasta, chicken, garlic, parmesan cheese, cream and broth in an 11″ saute pan. Cover and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Get full recipe >> click here