No Mayo Avocado Tuna Melt
No Mayo Avocado Tuna Melt is the perfect lunch to get out of the midweek slump! Filled with solid white albacore tuna and veggies, it's delicious and easy!
- 4 slices whole wheat/grain bread
- 1 can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore strained
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 4 slices havarti cheese (or other white cheese)
- 1 TBS butter
- In a medium bowl, add tuna, avocado, salt, and pepper; mix using a fork until completely combined.
- Make your sandwiches: Place a slice of bread on the bottom and then layer cheese, tuna mixture, tomatoes, lettuce, and another slice of cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on outside slices of bread.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here